battery: pil bend: dönemeç, viraj credit card: kredi kartı litre: litreestimate: tahmin estimate: tahmin etmek orbit: yörünge, yörüngede dönmek spin: dönmek take: almak; içine almak, taşımak; tutmak; farz etmek; kabul etmek; binmek, ile gitmek giveback: geri vermek Let me take your jacket. Ceketinizi alayım. Let me take you to your room. Sizi odanıza götüreyim. She took her daughter by the arm while crossing the road. O karşıya geçerken kızının elini tuttu. The shop will take it back if it doesn’t fit. Eğer uymazsa mağaza onu geri alacak. I dyed my white shirt pink, but the colour didn’t take well. Beyaz gömleğimi pembeye boyadım, ama renk iyi tutmadı.
1. - Are you taking an English course? - Yes, I’m taking an English course.
2. - How frequently do you take a shower? - I take a shower every day.
3. - Does every shop take credit cards? - No, not every shop takes credit cards.
4. - Do you take him to be an honest boy? - Yes, I take him to be an honest boy.
5. - Why do we open the windows? - We open the windows to take some fresh air.
6. - Do some people have to take medicine every single day? - Yes, some people have to take medicine every single day.
7. - Does your watch take a big battery? - No, my watch doesn’t take a big battery, it takes a small battery.
8. - Do you take a bus to come here? - Yes, I take a bus to come here.
9. - Can a bus take more than 50 passengers? - Yes, a bus can take more than 50 passengers. 10. - Can you estimate how many people Republic Square can take? - At a rough estimate, Republic Square can take five thousand people.
11. - Who takes a patient’s temperature? - A nurse takes a patient’s temperature.
12.- What do we need to take pictures? - We need a camera to take pictures.
13. - Is it dangerous to take a bend at 90 km per hour? - Yes, it’s dangerous to take a bend at 90 km an hour.
14. - How long does it take for the Earth to orbit the sun? - It takes a year for the Earth to orbit the sun.
15. - How long does the moon take to move along its orbit? - The moon takes 28 days to move along its orbit.
16. - How long does the Earth take to spin on its axis? - The Earth takes 24 hours to spin on its axis.